Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little something for now.

Exactly five weeks from right now we'll be in West Palm Beach, making a feeble attempt to mentally prepare for Emily's Superhip surgery the next day. Having said that, know that I'm working on a long, incoherent, rambling post where I will try and make some sense of what's knocking around in my head. I make no promises regarding quality or amount of humor/entertainment. Just that it will be...oh, I don't know...honest? How about that? I've said it before...you get what you pay for around here.
In the meantime, enjoy these recent pictures. I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who has more fun!

Thanks.

Love,

Gram

AS said...

Was wondering if I could give her a call on her cell? Don't have exact number but assume it has numbers which spell out "little rich kid?"