Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a quick one.

It's been a minute since my last post and for that I deeply apologize. I know there are literally...um...a few of you who actually check this blog regularly looking for pictures, stories, inspiration...knowledge...advice. I don't know. What are you looking for, anyway?
Regardless, we're prepping for a big weekend around Camp Sweatpants. Kate will be at work Friday night leaving Emily, Moose, Piper and I to handle all candy distribution. Sunday will be a nice day with family and friends as Ems gets Christened at the same church where Kate and I got married. Saturday we might hit Bed, Bath & Beyond....I don't know if there'll be enough time!
I promise plenty of good pictures next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I am one of those people who check daily and was thrilled to see at least one new picture today. So wish we could all be there Sunday for Em's big day. Give her a few smooches from the girls. We love you! XO

AS said...

Me too! says Aunt Suz. I really missed being there yesterday and hope you get at least 5 or 6 pix of the princess up soonest!! We love you. AS